Posts

Monday, October 10, 2011

Rut-Cassie MacLennan

Hey guys this is late, but I was super sick last week so I am catching up on all my assignments.
Here is my song. kinda corny but it was my one year anniversarry so eat your heart out right? I am all about the love!

This is a story of a boy, 
he came along and changed my whole world, 
and when I look into his golden eyes,
I see my life unfold.

I see the madness
I see the tears
I see the joyous
I see the fears
I see you hold my hand 
and take me home and kiss me on the head.

This is a story of a boy,
he came along and changed my whole world, and 
when I look into his boy blue eyes, 
I see my life unfold.

I see the late nights
I see the rocking chair
I see the first steps
I see the hurt when you hurt
I see you hold my hand and grasp so tight
I'll never want to let you go.

My boys in my life are what make me whole
They are in my heart and within my soul
young or old they'll be my men,
they'll hold me tight till my world ends.

3 comments:

  1. That was cute. And I don't say the word cute that often. Good work Cassie. Happy one year Anniversary !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary again! This is really good and full of emotion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie, this is really cute. I bet it would mean a lot to your husband. I hope you showed him. Well done. I could almost hear the melody.

    ReplyDelete