Posts

Monday, October 10, 2011

Rut 6 - Cristina Gonzales

Ok, so it was very difficult for me to write a song in English, so don't judge! lol But here is my weird song:


That winter night I met you
I saw you smile and wanted you.

Now every night I dream about your melody
And just wanna be around you.


But when I wake up all those dreams vanish
But oh boy, I loved to dream about you.


I woke up one morning 
and your melody was sounding.
I putted my shoes on and run to try to find it.
But it was too late, you already left.


The only thing left was a note
saying good bye no more.


The route is close
I want to see you once more.


Bring back your melody to soul.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, there's a lot of feeling behind this song, so I like it. I also like the story it tells without being too straightforward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is packed with emotion in a simple and good way. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your song a lot... i wish we had music to all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could visualize the whole story. Well done! It is really pretty and your English is fantastic. Don't worry about it ;)

    ReplyDelete