Posts

Monday, October 3, 2011

Anti-Rut #5 - James Taylor

Sorry for the lateness of my post, but this morning did not go at all as planned. In fact, I could have used that information on how to not get booted ever. Anyway, the hardest part of this assignment for me was figuring out a place to post my sign where people would look at it. I decided, after much searching, to put it on the street sign on the way from a south campus parking lot to campus.

I chose to do it on a subject I knew little about until I read about it in a cook book. After some more research, the facts on my info sheet should be good. I know someone will benefit if they read it. Here it is:


4 comments:

  1. Great subject choice. That is some valuable information right there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can freeze rice? Wow, we need more signs like this. You learn some good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty dang informative. I had no idea that there are strategic places to put food in the fridge. With that said, why in the heck is the only logical place for me to put my milk on the door? There is a specific shelf just for milk, and it's on the door....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This poster is actually pretty interesting. this is actually pretty helpful.

    ReplyDelete