Posts

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Find It - 7

This week I wanted to look for a print ad which had a compelling image and a crystal, clear meaning. I'm looking for these types of ads because my ads are lacking in the compelling image department and as such they lose their power of communication. SO, I looked at print ads that won Gold Lions at the Cannes awards. This one is by far my favorite. It was a Chinese ad done for Samsonite by JWT Shanghai entitled "Heaven and Hell". It is brilliant. I'm not going to say anything, the picture does the talking. Enjoy!




4 comments:

  1. It's a little small for me to look at and even though it says I can click on it, it's not changing anything. I wish I could see it though. It looks cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is tough to see the detail, but I can tell they took a lot of time to create this ad. It's visually pleasing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I googled it to get a bigger image. very interesting. the artistic styling is phenomenal. it is very different that what you would normally expect... from any kind of ad-it is almost too artistic looking for an ad. but, most people would probably be thinking exactly what the ad is portraying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the image size guys. I downloaded the biggest version I could find. Apparently, blogger just hates me and doesn't want to show you all the bigger and far better view.

    ReplyDelete