Posts

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Find it 6-Rob Witt

I saw this earlier this week and thought I would share it with y’all. The photographer who took these images does an outstanding job of taking a new view at some very prominent places in the outdoors. He uses time-lapse shots as well as the starry sky as a new backdrop to capture these beautiful places.
I would suggest watching it on as high def as you can go on full screen. It is worth the experience. Let it fully download. You won't regret it :)

Landscapes: Volume Two from Dustin Farrell on Vimeo.

or here is another link.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that sure makes me appreciate nature more! I wish i was good at something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow!!! This movie was absolutely amazing and the scenery displayed was breathtaking....thanks for posting this up. I definitely loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Epic. the time lapse shots make it so much for than a straight video could be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work. Shooting this with a time lapse sequence really pulls the landscape into a different perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was simply amazing. I loved it, and in HD it looked incredible. The thing I liked the most about it was that I felt like I had been a lot of places that resemble what was being shot. That was awesome.

    ReplyDelete