Posts

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Find It 8

So I saw this while scanning through Yahoo News one day and I thought it was pretty cool. This girl paints on real people and then she photographs them so that they look two dimensional. I thought it was an interesting twist and I hope y'all enjoy.




So this last picture is just so you can see how the paint is applied and what the real person looks like.

The artist is Alexa Meade and this is her website if y'all want to see more. http://alexameade.com/portfolio.html

5 comments:

  1. Michelle this is a little out there, just joking, I think the human body is an interesting medium to use in art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have seen these before!! very cool stuff. there is one with an old man in a train, that one is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty cool, specially the last picture where you can actually see the contrats. She is really good at painting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are really cool! i thought they were paintings when i fist saw this, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really neat! Looks like it would take a lot of time to go through the whole process or painting.

    ReplyDelete