Posts

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Rut #5-Rob Witt

Fall is one of my favorite times of the year. I love how it starts getting cooler, the leaves change colors, my birthday is celebrated, and you can't forget Halloween, it is an all around good time.

My educational plaque is inspired by the fall colors, and I decided to post up at Rock Canyon. I love Rock Canyon and can be found up the canyon at least once a week rock climbing, hiking, or running. The plaque shows three of the most common kind of tree's that change colors up Rock Canyon, with pictures of each to help hikers recognize them.

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Something I never would have known otherwise, and I bet a ton of people stopped and looked at this. Fall is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea Rob, the pictures are really nice and it's simple enough that I'd look at it if I were hiking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this idea. There should be little fliers to go with this sign, so you can take this info with you on the trail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you man. Fall really is the best time of the year. My favorite part of your post was when you changed the font of leaves changing colors. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete