Posts

Monday, October 3, 2011

How to . . .


When assigned to educate society with an educational plaque, I drew a blank for a long time. I had no idea what I could do that could potentially benefit people and also be educational. And then it happened. One day, I was driving and the guy across from me turned unexpectedly. He didn't use a blinker and it could have been dangerous for society. SO. . . I decided to educate BYU drivers on how to use a blinker. I placed the poster on a stop sign on the 4-way stop sign as you leave the Smithfield House/Richard's Building parking lot. I hope it serves its purpose and enlightens drivers, whether it is the first time they have heard of a blinker or a reminder to use it more often ;)



5 comments:

  1. HAha this is so true, people do need a lesson in the simple stuff sometimes

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! This is definitely some useful information people need to be reminded about. Nice poster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, the blinker is so important and I hate it when people turn without even signaling they are turning. Especially if I am walking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would think this was common sense. But apparently some people they need a sign to remind them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Atta boy Tim. Not gonna lie though, I'm guessing it's illegal to post signs on a stop sign. Way to stick it to the man!

    ReplyDelete