Posts

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Kon Tiki, yo!


TVERS OVER STILLCHAVET: ACROSS THE PACIFIC (according to google translate)

     This movie was good! I don't know why, but I was expecting this to be totally boring. I thought it would be old, black and white, with sub-titles. In reality, it was super intense and very well-done!
     I wouldn't even say that there were aspects about this that were different than an American-made film. Except for the Norwegian accents, duh.
     Fun fact, I watched this while I was at my parents house on Friday. Unfortunately, I don't get ANY internet access there except for in my bathroom, so I watched most of this movie sitting on my cold bathroom floor. Yay. Also, the scene where he stabbed the shark a thousand times and blood is spraying everywhere? I was horrified with that.

3 comments:

  1. I liked your poster, I feel like it really captures the journey. I feel like it also reflects Thor's hope and happiness, he never doubted that everything worked out, even when everyone else doubted. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your poster, from what I've seen it is the most unique in design and concept. I think you really capture the sense of brotherhood and friendship from the movie that I definitely failed to express in my poster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how one of a kind this is. It is like no one else's. Bravo for being creative and pushing the limits of the expected!

    ReplyDelete