Posts

Saturday, February 1, 2014

  The other day I was driving to work and I saw a restaurant that said L&L, apparently there is a Hawaiian barbecue place here in Provo, and I had no idea!  I had never even heard of Hawaiian barbecue, so I figured I should try it.  I got really excited when I walked in and heard Hawaiian music, saw surf boards on the wall, and cool art I had never seen before.  Then I ordered a barbecue chicken-platter-thing, and they really give you a lot of food!  It was great food, and a great experience, I am glad I went! 

2 comments:

  1. There is Hawaiian barbecue in Provo? This is great news. I must find this place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...I went there once. I wanted to try something new and it was between that place and Jimmy John's. It is pretty good food, but I know what you mean by being a bit pricey... It is a good deal though

    ReplyDelete