Posts

Monday, February 3, 2014

Justyne Willets - New Food

Well, I didn't have time to go somewhere new this week so I decided to try something new that was on campus.  I tried some new tortilla chips.  This doesn't sound too new but I don't really care for tortilla chips so this was pushing me out of my comfort zone a little bit.  These tortilla chips were interesting though because they were the brand "Food Should Taste Good" and they were an olive type of tortilla chip.  They actually had green, Kalamata, and Nicoise olives in them. They were a little different but  they were actually really good and they might've switched my opinion of tortilla chips.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the brand food should taste good! If you ever feel inclined to try another variation, the sweet potato ones are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I didn't even know those existed on campus. Weird what we miss sometimes when we stay in our comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Food Should Taste Good is my favorite brand of chips! Next time try them with hummus or they are also the perfect nacho chip.

    ReplyDelete