Posts

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Always wanted to... -Lance McDowell


When I was younger I remember seeing Coke and Mentos videos on YouTube. I always wanted to try it but I never did. My family never drank Coke so it wasn't ever lying around for me to go try it. And my family never did the whole "blow things up" thing either. We watched our neighbors light fireworks across the street on Fourth of July.

I wanted my wife to buy Mentos in a separate line at the grocery store so the clerks wouldn't know what we were up to. She assured me it would be fine. Maybe I just felt exhilarated because I had never bought Coke before. Man, if my parents could see me now.

At any rate, I made a Coke explosion and it was AWESOME...for about three seconds and then it was over.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you were worried about buying both the ingredients in the same place! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off you have never bought a Coke before? I have actually always wanted to try making a coke explosion too!

    ReplyDelete