Posts

Monday, February 25, 2013

Quin's Painting Rut

I painted a puddle with a tree growing clouds out of it's branches. I painted it on the top of a lid from one of my storage boxes. That way when I move again I can take the painting with me. I got crazy in the zone while I was working on this. Totally focused, not paying any attention to anything else. I was blasting some electronic lounge music and it was like being on a different planet. Definitely going to go to that place more often now.

4 comments:

  1. i totally did the same thing. blast chill electronic music. awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looked really cool on that lid and I like the idea that it will easy to move around with. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved your piece and I like the unconventionality of the lid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally got into your zone that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete