Posts

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

RUT: Bus-tastic-Summer Holm

This morning I rode the bus. I decided that I wanted to take the shortest ride so I just hoped on and rode it to for two stops. Then when we arrived I pulled my roller blades on and…just kidding. I walked home. The bus ride was not a new thing for me. I once did a ski trip and in highschool up here and we rode the bus everywhere! It was at that young age that I realized the beauty of the bus system…and the beauty of the people who rode. The bus was fairly quiet, with only two other people on the bus. Overall it was a successful trip and it was nice to take a little trip around south provo. Standing out in the cold this morning, however made me realize how lucky I was to not have to depend on the bus during the tragic utah winters! My camera is still on the fritz so i apologize for the lack of pictorial content...

2 comments:

  1. I would have expected a hand drawn representation of your experience from you...

    ReplyDelete