Posts

Monday, October 18, 2010

Rut 7 Tanner Ham

Ok first off I shot and edited this video all on my iPhone which was pretty fun but it also explains the amazing background music. They only give you a few options and as you can see the one I chose is totally radical.

The bus ride was super fun though. Not many people ride at 10 at night though I found out and the people on the bus were all students. But I did have a pleasant conversation at the bus stop with a girl that was very confused about what time it was. The problem she was having was that the bus number was 830 and the bus was supposed to arrive at 9:40 so she kept mixes up these times while she was trying to explain to me when the bus was going to arrive....oh yea and she didn't have a watch and so she didn't even know what time it was at the moment so she kept trying to guess and then she would go over the the sign that told what time the bus would be there and this continued for 15 until the bus arrived which made her even more confused. Weird thing was she got on the bus a UVU and rode it to University Mall where her car was parked. Pretty strange but nice person. ha


6 comments:

  1. i love the shots of the bus sign as it pans down to your feet, really makes it feel like substantial amounts of time are passing as you wait for that bus. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the soundtrack to this video

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool kids sit at the back of the bus. Good call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot believe you went a night. creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am WAY to scared of going at night. One i'm afraid of people at night. Two, I'm afraid of the bus closing, or whatever, and not being able to get home.

    ReplyDelete