Posts

Monday, October 18, 2010

Rut 7 Tyler Nelson

I rode the bus today! I rode the bus in Provo. I have lived in Provo since I was 5 and have never rode on the bus here. It was quite the experience. It wasn't very eventful. I got on the bus at the university mall and rode it to BYU. Then I rode back to the mall after studying on campus. The ride there was cool. I saw an apple core on the ground. You can sorta see it in the video I took. The ride home was a lot different. It was packed. I had to stand up on the bus. I didn't realize how many people use the bus. It was a lot of freshman I think because they all got out at the Ymount stop. (I think that is what those apts are called). I got stressed out sorta when I wasn't sure what bus would go where. Overall it was a good experience. I learned that even in Provo I can have new experiences. Enjoy this video...actually try not to be too bored. It mostly just proves that I actually rode a bus.

5 comments: