Posts

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

rut 7 UTA - Ashley Boehme

I took the Frontrunner to get to my parents house over the weekend.  Here are some things I learned:

1.  The Frontrunner's nice b/c there are tables, outlets, and wireless.  You can use the internet while you're traveling.

2.  The second story tends to wave back and forth a bit.  Not recommended for those with motion sickness.

3.  It's ridiculously easy to miss your stop.  When we pulled into my station I thought I got ready really fast, but basically, you have to be waiting by the door as the train is stopping or you'll miss it.  

4.  There's no better place to people watch than on public transportation.  I listened to this music student talking to his buddy.  My favorite convo went like this:  "Man, I walk into a room, I somehow pick out the craziest chick in there.  It sucks."    

5 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds like a pretty upscale type of public transportation! Tables and wireless internet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that last time I took the frontrunner too, they really close the doors quick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! The host lady said, "you have thirty seconds" totally without emotion. I was so annoyed. My parents had to drive to Murray to pick me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. I remember when I was little riding on the second floor on a train in Austria and feeling totally woozy. Trains are so weird. Like literally. Imagine being Moroni and seeing our time today and seeing how to get transported in this metal thing that moves super fast.

    ReplyDelete