Posts

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Finding 9 - Kevin Johnson

So I found this article about this guy named Dominic Episcopo who uses meat to make his art.  I think it's neat for him to use such a random and different medium to make art.  Unfortunately, it probably goes rancid after awhile.  Hopefully none of you are hardcore vegans or PETA activists.  The article about him that shows more of his work is here:  http://blogs.smithsonianmag.com/food/2013/02/this-artist-uses-meat-as-his-medium/?utm_source=smithsoniantravandcult&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=201302-travel

4 comments:

  1. This is a little gross actaully, even though I am not a PETA person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about a different medium!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say I'd ever be interested in using meat for my art work. But to each his own, right?

    ReplyDelete