Posts

Monday, March 4, 2013

rut #7-Michelle Monson


I took the bus to Walmart.   And it was very hard to get my groceries back on the bus.  I realized how grateful I am for my car.  And it was very embarrassing to have my groceries with me on a bus, especially when the bus started picking up students and more students.  I felt like those people they show on the 80's church movies who have single kids and are on the bus with their kids and all their groceries.  They look miserable and that is how I felt, absolutely miserable!!  I have rode transportation like this before in Chicago, places in California, and Portland...I also used to take the bus to school the year before my mission....I thought I would step out of my rut even more and do my grocery shopping using the most common transportation of the public, the UTA bus.  It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.......

No comments:

Post a Comment