Posts

Monday, March 4, 2013

Rut #7 Kim Pratt

Riding the Provo bus was very interesting! Between feeling like I was going to be kidnapped, to feeling like my engagement ring and cell phone were going to be pulled out of my hands at any moment, it was overall a fun experience. I've actually experienced public transportation many times in some pretty sketchy areas (Queens, Compton, Oakland etc) For the record the bus in Provo was the sketchiest experience of all. It could be because there were only two other people on the bus, two of which were likely homeless by the looks of things. Both were staring a hole through my body as if I immediately wronged them by just being in the bus with them. It was cool to see Provo through a bus window, higher up than everyone else. It was an interesting perspective that I haven't seen. Though I probably will avoid the bus at all costs in the future, I'm glad that I did it just to say I did.

4 comments:

  1. Ugh, my experience wasn't even near that sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I also only had two people on the bus when I rode it, but they weren't sketchy at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I wonder why they were so violent. That's funny.

    ReplyDelete