Posts

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Finding 9 - Mckay Robertson - Urban Camping

This is an awesome way to camp! Somebody built these really cool little shelters using re-purposed concrete pipes in a park in Ottensheim, Austria.  Each has electricity and an access code so you can safely store your stuff while you stay there.  It even comes with blankets and pillows.  Its free to reserve, you can stay for a maximum 3 days and when you leave you pay whatever you can afford or whatever you want.  Pretty cool idea I think.  Heres a link to the website if you wanna check it out. http://www.dasparkhotel.net/

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are sooo awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, I need that in my life. Just have to get to Austria now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool. As long as they don't roll away...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to camp in one of these really badly now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate camping... and most things nature-y, except running, but I could totally sleep in this.

    ReplyDelete