Posts

Monday, March 4, 2013

Rut #7 -- Jacqueline Usterud

I have taken some pretty interesting bus rides in my life, this was not necessarily one worth remembering. Nothing special happened on the bus, nor did I see anything out of the ordinary other than some hobos pushing carts that were taller than they were. I do like eavesdropping on teenagers conversations on the bus. This particular one was about getting bellybutton piercings despite their mothers dislike.
My most interesting bus ride ever was the first one I had when I attended BYU-Hawaii. The bus driver stopped at Turtle Bay (a resort 15 minutes away form the BYU-H campus) and took a 20 minute nap. This is Hawaii in its essence. People do what they want, on their time schedule. Therefore, I am very appreciative of people and buses that stay true to their time schedule.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that's awesome. I wish I lived in a place that was that random.

    ReplyDelete