Posts

Monday, March 17, 2014

Find It #3- Aaron Johnson

http://www.gardenideaspicture.us/2013/09/unusual-garden-ideas.html

During my random travels of the internet this week, I became uncommonly interested in crazy things people do with their gardens, and some people get really clever with it. This website is just one of many I spent time with. The best thing to do is just Google image search for any variation of the words "weird gardens".

What I loved about it was that everything was a new a creative twist on the same basic thing- we have green stuff that comes out of brown stuff. People took that simple concept and pushed it in every direction imaginable, and then some. It goes to show how even after hundreds of years of gardening, people can still find new ways to express it.

3 comments:

  1. I really liked the troll head that was half submerged in the ground. Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand how people have all that time to make their backyards into wonderlands. That has to be a full time job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree how do people have time to do things like garden? I barely have time to sleep! But these gardens prove that gardening is as much of an art as something like painting or sculpture.

    ReplyDelete