Posts

Monday, March 3, 2014

Find It 2 - Brad Hill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNUTlKqSO-I&feature=share

So I found this to be quite interesting. This group is called Above and Beyond, and their specialty is in electronic music. I'm not the biggest fan of electronic/house music, but I thought that these guys did something pretty cool. They took a lot of their music and turned it into a symphony and did an "acoustic" version of everything. I found it creative because they tried a different medium to convey their message. This video is a bit long, but it is a good listen.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't have time to watch the whole concert so I want to simply comment that the first 15 shots of this video are very beautiful and creative! I love the feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listened to part of this and thought that this is a really good listen. I like how they 1) captured the concert and 2) the acoustic version of their songs. I love that they switched up their conventional sounds into something new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is way cool, how did you find out about it?

    ReplyDelete