Posts

Monday, March 3, 2014

Find It 2- Tom Blackham




I sort of like Batman(and "sort of" may be a bit of an understatement) So when I saw this I thought two things:

I absolutely need to buy this phone case no matter what it costs!!!!
and
I should probably get an iphone that I could use it with.

Seriously, though, it's awesome! It has retractable wheels and an LED light that flashes the bat symbol on a flat surface. I mean, who doesn't want something like this??

Here's the link where I found it:

http://en.paperblog.com/awesome-case-turns-your-iphone-into-a-tumbler-batmobile-728473/

3 comments:

  1. Ok that is so cool. What a awesome way to think outside of the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, I've always wanted a way to combine my passion for cellular technology with my love of toy cars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I would ever buy that but it is cool. It's just way too clunky for your pocket. Is it virtually indestructible like the real batmobile?

    ReplyDelete