Posts

Sunday, March 16, 2014

41 coolest night lights EVER. -Ariana Keith

So when I was younger I had a night light. Hey. I hated the dark. The makers of night lights these days are getting crafty though. Reallll crafty. See some of the coolest, most creative night lights. EVER. Some of them will blow your mind. This one was definitely my favourite.
So. It's a tiny mouse house built in the base board!!!! And it lights up!!!! Next level creativity. Every child's dream.

Here is the link to the 41 coolest night lights ever. 
http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/seriously-awesome-night-lights

3 comments:

  1. I think that the moon one would be very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! I think I agree with you, the mouse one might be my favorite. I love when people do random designs and projects like these. It's inspiration to go out and be creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the slippers with the lights on them. Those would be useful when you get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night!

    ReplyDelete