Posts

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Find It 2 - Lance McDowell






I found this series of shoes that an artist created for each of his 12 ex-lovers. They are exquisitely designed and each tell about the personality of the ex-lover. The gold one is designed for the girl that was a gold digger. The one that looks like a splash is for a girl that was always crying. I'll post the link so you can look at more shoes, but I wouldn't recommend reading the descriptions. Sometimes he describes the intimate details of their lives in a very vulgar way. But I like the shoes.

http://www.boredpanda.com/sebastain-errazuriz-12-shoes-for-12-lovers/

2 comments:

  1. These shoes are great, I love how each show is both decorative and metaphorical. I kinda wanna date this guy to see what my shoe would look like.

    ReplyDelete