Posts

Monday, February 8, 2016

Chase Johnson - Food RUT

So, I have strange eating habits. Last summer all I ate was Fish and Rice (sometimes Chicken). I'm just trying to eat healthier and I thought that a more asian inspired diet would be something I would want to try. So far so good. But, I haven't really had many desserts for about a year now. Really just anything sugary.

SO I decided to try a new ultra sugary dessert, which might have been a mistake, because now I remember how great sugar is. They were called Carmelitas. I've been trying to not eat sugary things for so long I think I just caved with this assignment. Yeah, they were good and I think I had too many.

But now I have to figure out how I'm not going to just eat sugar again. It's easy to break an eating habit have something you used to love to eat, like sugar. But, this sweet and savory treat I think is hard to come by, so I don't think it will be too hard.

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't avoid sugar, unless I had some really pressing motivator to do so. Shout out to you for being strong in that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Props to you for not eating sugar, I couldn't do it. But I may try a carmelita now that I know they're good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of those before. Well, except for the blog I recently read about them and the Google search I just performed in curiosity immediately after reading said blog. They look good. Pretty much... I want one.

    ReplyDelete