Posts

Monday, March 7, 2016

Wings of Desire Rut - Alex

Just like a lot of us I'm sure, I tried to enjoy this movie but I think a lot of my lack of emotional connection and feeling towards this film came from 1) a lack of connection and 2) being too tired to truly understand and connect with the film.  I thought that the imagery of the different streets and city shots were absolutely beautiful.  I think the main message that I got from watching the movie was to treat people as if they are going to through a hard time. I read a talk recently with my wife about the same concept, and so I think that was on the back of my mind as I watched the movie.  I don't think that I would watch this film again, but the style is intriguing enough to me that I would watch other films that are a little like the Wings of Desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment