Posts

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Food Rut - Alex Denning


Acai Bowl
I went to Ivies Juice bar located on Center Street in Provo, to have one of their famous "Acai berry bowls".  I'm not a huge fruit lover but my wife insisted that we go - so I went with it.  Happy wife = happy life.  It was actually a lot better than what I was expecting!  The fruit blend was made out of acai berries blended with apple juice, with a crunchy granola on top as well as fresh assorted fruits, which we chose bananas and strawberries.  I think my favorite part about the bowl was the granola because it had little tastes of cinnamon that were very faint but still SUPER yummy!  I would definitely eat another one of the assorted bowls from "Ivies Juice bar" but I think I would substitute the apple juice for almond milk or something else so the flavor isn't too tart for my liking.  I would highly recommend going to check out Ivies Juice bar if you're in need for a fun moderately expensive date because the venue is super chill like a Starbucks, but also very classy.

2 comments:

  1. HA my issue with stuff like this is usually I feel like it is way over priced. I don't want to spend 6 dollars for a snack, but if it is really good, maybe it's worth one try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, I felt the same way - but I promise the price is worth the taste!

    ReplyDelete