Posts

Monday, March 30, 2015

The BUS--Nate

Taking the bus was an interesting experience. Luckily the bus wasn't too packed with people when I went. I decided to go for only short bus ride. I took it from Provo to Orem. I went shopping and went back home. One of the things I learned was patience. I couldn't just hop in my car and go when I wanted to, but I had to wait for the bus to arrive according to its schedule. There was an older looking lady who looked like she lived a humble life. She looked tired--like she had been walking every where that day. She looked grateful for a ride. I didn't really talk to her, but I did smile. It made me grateful for owning a car. I like to get places fast, so I don't know if I will take the bus again. But I did learn some patience and to be more grateful. Once thing I did like is that I could do homework the whole time. So the ride was actually pretty beneficial and efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment