Posts

Monday, October 18, 2010

"The wheels on a bus go round and round." (McKenna)

For me, the real adventure was trying to figure out the bus schedules online :P  (And I'm only kind of just kidding about that.)

Elise, Scott, and I decided to try the bus together:

I discovered that I'm apparently too short for the bus:

We all took a turn serenading the passengers (they were pretty unimpressed haha) which reminded me of take away shows (<- which are live street performances by bands you may or may not know; check it out!):

I had really only taken the subway before (back home, I live pretty close to NYC), so the bus was technically a new experience.  It was cleaner and less crowded than the subway.  It was still noisy (not ideal guitar playing acoustics) and the people weren't overly friendly.  It was the epitome of public transportation.

8 comments:

  1. did people enjoy your music? this guy in paris got the whole subway singing once it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have thrown something at you had I been on that bus

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys were made to ride that bus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Figuring out the schedule does get a lil tricky! The pictures look so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do you mean, we were made to ride the bus tanner?! haha. oh but McKenna the fact that our feet didn't touch the ground made me happy. haha. glad we could go together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wasn't made to ride the bus either.

    ReplyDelete