Posts

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rut 7 Nicole Loumeau

This weekend I went home to San Diego. I went to the beach with my friend Brittany and we rode the bus around for a little bit. Of course there are always weird people. We met this little old man from Vietnam. He gave us this cool little thing. I think its like lip balm but it's all in Vietnamese so I cannot be too sure. We both had little colds so he gave us that saying it helps cure colds. A little too scared to put it on our mouths- we put it under our noses (like vicks) and it was so cool! We met this other guy named John. He was a surfer who was really into oils and herbs. He gave us his phone number and showed us his house when he got off the bus. He told us to come over. He was like 35, and we were FREEZING, so we decided not to go over. But maybe next time I go home we can go to John's house. This picture was a self timer pic. Which are always my favorite kinds.


5 comments: