Posts

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rut 6 Tyler Nelson


While I was doing this project I seriously felt like I was a kid again. I was using finger paints so that could have been the reason. I felt like I didn't have very great artistic skills but I had a lot of fun using all kinds of different brushes and such. I had fun thinking of different textures to use. I didn't really have a subject that I was painting. I just focused on the different colors and brush strokes. I even used my hands because it was finger paint. It was refreshing to just paint and not worry about what people would think. I know that it isn't the most artistically sound piece but I sure liked doing this assignment.

4 comments:

  1. wow... this is so impressive. I think it looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this assignment too. It was fun to just let loose and go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would hang this in my house, so i hope you do!

    ReplyDelete