Posts

Monday, October 11, 2010

art - kristen scharf


A friend and I went street painting. We set up easels and paint downtown and went to work. I felt like I had no idea how or what to paint, but it eventually got easier and funner. There isn't a whole lot of meaning to this piece. I chose objects around me and came up with this weird abstract creation.
People walking by liked to stop and watch, then ask me where i got my inspiration from. This really cute little girl said she wanted to be an artist when she grows up, so we gave her some paper and a brush and let her paint with us. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera, but here's a picture of the final product.

4 comments:

  1. That painting is amazing! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture you took of it. It looks like it's on some cool red robe. this looks like cubism.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really cooooool. i'd hang it.

    ReplyDelete