Posts

Monday, February 25, 2013

Rut 6 - Marcus Christensen, Beauty and the Beastly Beast

I watched this movie on Friday and in the most manly masculine way, I'll say that this movie is SO good! I love me some Disney movies, and I forgot how good this one is.

So I thought I'd hit two birds with one stone, so on Saturday my date and I painted. We painted something for each other, and Beauty and the Beast was her favorite Disney movie, so I painted this for her. I've always liked this poster and design style, so it was very very fun for me.

She liked it too, so that's always a plus!



6 comments:

  1. I liked your use of color for the flower here. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I like the way the flower is the only part with color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love me some Disney! this is well done! I like the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smart two for one! Great attention to detail to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm impressed, this looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete