Posts

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Rut #6- Brittan Weber

Painting. I love the idea of it and was inspired by what we talked about in class today. I really want to go buy some more art supplies and just paint without the end result in mind. The painting I did for the activity did not feel like a creative outlet for me, but rather a frustrating experience because in my mind my idea looked great and then the outcome was amateur and not a sincere expression. From now on I am going to let go of wanting perfection, paint without an end result in mind and see what the outcome is. Also, funny story, between class and work today i went to the library for a minute to pass time. When I got to work realized I had left my painting by the chair I sat in. Hopefully someone enjoys free art! And appreciates my developing artistic skills hahaha

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel! I hate when something looking perfect in your head and you don't have the skills to make it a reality.

    ReplyDelete