Posts

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Rut #6 - Brittany Funk



So I didn't have a lot to work with because I really despise painting, therefore didn't have a lot of paint hah. I love to draw and LOVE throwing on the pottery wheel...painting not so much. I think I dislike it because paint is a little harder to control and I am low key OCD and like every line to be perfect...Overall this was an interesting experience. I learned that I am really critical of my stuff and often want to quit before finishing. I have so many unfinished drawings/paintings just chilling in my portfolios. For this, I wanted to do something that I could put in my room that would look cool with the other things I have. I am not a huge fan of how this turned out, but it's all good. I think it would have been better if I planned what I was gonna do instead of just going with it.

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Loving the metallic colors and natural elements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool. The colors all work really well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that gold foil? i really like it whatever it is. do some more with that for sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the different elements you used.

    ReplyDelete