Posts

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Rut 5 -- Jacqueline Usterud

So I totally posted this song last night, but for some reason it never posted, and then I couldn't find the post anymore this afternoon. Here is a, unfortunately, late song lyrics.

I wrote some poems when I was younger, which is somewhat nerdy, I know. Writing songs though are harder. I have to say though, it is somewhat embarrassing to post lyrics as I feel they are somewhat attached to me as well.


Does it really matter,
how far we have to go?
Would it matter,
to know what we do not know?
It really does matter.

Do you really matter?
The spaces of the earth disagree.
Would you really want to go,
when the opportunity is right in front of you?
Would it really matter?
The decision was made for you.

Space travels. Lets go far away.
Oh space travel, lead me astray.
              
Did it really matter,
the reason for us to leave?
Would you still be mad,
if we had do it all over again?
Would we go back
to save what once was?
Would it really matter?
Because we’ve already changed a lot.
It was for the best.

Space travels. Lets go far away.
Oh space travel, lead me astray.
Oh travel, take me away.

4 comments:

  1. This really sounds like a song! I like the analogy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you incorporated two different themes into one song. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has a really ethereal feel to it. I like!

    ReplyDelete