Posts

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cristina Gonzales - Find it 10



This is behind the scenes of a commercial for Dermablend professional make up, you guys can look for the actual commercial, but I think the behind the scenes is way much better. I saw this last week, and I was very impact by the video. Their slogan is "Go beyond the cover" and I think that they totally showed what their product can do in a very creative-creepy way. (Sorry for the guys in my 332 class, but I have to show this again!)

4 comments:

  1. I'm still blown away at how they were able to cover up all those tattoos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty amazing. That guy has a lot of patience. To sit long enough to get all those tats, and then sit long enough to get all those layers of makeup. Wow though, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. watching this was amazing! amazing and a little creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So impressive, and I'm sure it took forever!

    ReplyDelete