Posts

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Getting the rut out of my stomach - Chris Osmond


Okay, so this happened. I juiced. Thanks Prof. Cutri, now I feel like a cow.

Now I don't mean juicing as in Steroids. I mean doing a juice cleanse. I'm going to be honest with you, it SUCKS. But it is so worth it. I feel like a new man. Transformed. Translated. Transss....cool.

My sister-in-law has done juice cleansing for the past couple of years. She's hardcore. She'll go seven days straight drinking nothing but juice. After much discussion with her, I decided to do it... because Cutri told me I HAD to. ...well, I kind of wanted to, but I've always been super hesitant about it.

So I went to Sprouts Saturday night and basically bought out all of their kale. And all of their sweet potatoes. And all of their swiss chard (which I have no clue what that is, but it's in my stomach right now). And all of their produce (note: the picture). Somehow I got my cousin Sophia to do it with me. We're on day one right now. It's Sunday evening, and I want food. I want a cheeseburger. I'm pathetic. IT'S DAY ONE.

But I feel great! Granted, I'm going to the restroom every 20 minutes. But that's what's supposed to happen. Anyway, I think this is something I might do again. 

Big shoutout to Cutri for getting the ball rolling. I'm doing a two day cleanse because of you! ....You should try it Cutri. Get out of your rut, man. 

3 comments:

  1. Yeahhh I've seen a documentary about juice cleansing where they try to convince you to do one..and it seemed way too torturous to try. I definitely wouldn't make it past day one so props if you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how much that hat pops in that picture. ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really nice kitchen. I would definitely not have lasted even a day.

    ReplyDelete