Posts

Monday, January 19, 2015

Rut Exercise #2 Frankie Finan.

So as I was watching "The perks of being a wallflower" I was interested by something a lot of the teenagers decide to do in this movie. As they're driving down an interstate in Pittsburgh, one person from the group sticks their head out the moon roof of the car and feel the breeze on their face. I told myself that is hat I want to do but I want embellish the idea a little bit so what I decided to do is the same concept have someone drive my Toyota 4runner as I stick my body out the moon roof and feel the breeze on my face. The thing that I decided to add was that I would sing a song as loud as I could as we were driving down center street. I felt center street would be the best location for this because you can't really go that fast so safety was not an issue and there were many people who could enjoy my beautiful voice (Sarcasm for sure.) I decided to sing Adele's "Somebody like you" song because that is what was on the radio at the time.  I really enjoyed it actually even though I received many disturbed/weird looks from my adoring fans.  I would recommend to anyone that they should do this or at least try, it's super easy to do, it costs no money(except gas i guess), and all you have to do is sing!  No shame guys! No shame!!!

-Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment