Posts

Monday, October 31, 2011

Rut - Cristina Gonzales

I don't have a car, so back in the days I used to ride the bus all the time. But recently my friends give rides all the time, so it's been a while since I rode one. I took the bus from my house to the mall on Friday  morning, and not many people were in the bus, maybe because it was 10 a.m. I don't know...

But it was very interesting seing few people in the bus, there were some asian people. I wish I would know their language... they were laughing and I wanted to know the joke... There was this Mexican woman going to work, and she was kind of angry while she was talking on the phone with her son about her getting late to work because of her husband, it was kind of funny...

I forgot to mention that I was with my friend Joao, he is form Brazil and by the time that we sat down a handicap lady that was sitting in front of us asked where we from and I told her I was from Peru and Joao told her he was from Brazil. When she heard that we were from South America, she smiled and told us her son was coming back from his mission in Argentina in 2 more months. She was very exited and you could see in her face that she loved him so much and she was counting down the days to see her son again.

I liked this Rut, it was interesting and fun :)






1 comment: