Posts

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Rut 3 foreign(dont know how to spell that lol) film

So Honestly I had mixed feelings on this because one side I felt like it was very interesting but on the other hand I felt like it was a film that left me with more questions as the film went on. They weren't like Inception style questions, like "wait was it a dream?" or soemthing like that. It was like " the eff did I just watch? were they angels? why did he get to turn into a man? why was peter falk playing himself,( but he wasn't really play himself because he obviously really an angel spirit thing) What were they trying to say? The format of the film was honestly mesmerizing and I honestly wanted to leave before it finished. The only thing that kept me was that I had to know how a movie like this would end. The last half hour while not really clearing up anything, but atleast had some kind of semblance  of a plot. I honestly couldn't tell you whether or not it was a good film because it was so different that anything I have ever expirienced its hard to really tell because have the time I didn't even know how to react.

3 comments:

  1. Your post definitely made me even more confused. I think the point of the movie though, is really for us to ask questions. Question everything about everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually got up and left with 30 minutes remaining so you outlasted me. I honestly did't get the plot at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I see where you're coming from. Because it's a slower film, many people will question why certain things occur. But I think the idea behind this film is to read between the lines. Why is he interacting with each individual. What kind of experiences is he gathering from them. Good insight though!

    ReplyDelete