Posts

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Find It 9-Rob Witt

With Halloween over, we all know Christmas is going to be thrown into our lives in no time... I'm one who usually waits a bit to break out the Christmas tunes but I found this and thought I'd share it. I am a big fan of the All-State Mayhem commercials and thought this one was just as creative as the last. I believe this is one of the lower budget commercials that hasn't aired on TV because I found it from that same website from those ones we watched in class.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I seriously love these commercials, they never get old for me, they are seriously so hilarious! They have the perfect actor too, i also love the raccoon one-so many people have tried to copy this ad but these are just so good-all state-who knew?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Mayhem idea is genius...it is honestly hilarious and effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so good! I'd say they this is the most quotable and culturally significant ad campaign since the Budweiser "wazzup?" campaign back in the day.

    ReplyDelete