Posts

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Find it 10-Rob Witt

All this cold weather has made me rather anxious for snow… Which needs to come ASAP! My snowshoes were recently moved into my trunk to be used when there is enough snow to tromp around in. And soon resorts will be opening and it will be time to dust off my snowboard. I personally am a boarder but skiing is all right in my book and this video looks awesome.

I love the videography of this trailer. The cinematography is brilliant. I think the scene transitions from around 1:35-1:58 are amazing, they creatively show (not tell) some unique imagery between humans and the earth being so alive. I also particularly liked 4:55-5:50 which has some impressive time-laps shots.
Those who may not be as into winter sports sorry this trailer is kind of long, but hopefully it motivates you to try it this season since we live in one of the best places for it!

All.I.Can. Official Teaser from Sherpas Cinema on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Such awesome cinematography, and the time lapses were so well done. Can't wait for the snow either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... The video was amazing! I'm glad you guys like the snow... I HATE IT! can't wait to go home where is always sunny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness! I'm so excited for ski season! It seems like most people I talk to are like Cristina and hate the snow, but I'm glad there are at least two other snow junkies out there.

    ReplyDelete