Posts

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Find It 2 - Allie Sullivan


Sorry the images aren't very big. I found these images online today and thought they were really cool and creative. I've been to the beach and tried to make a sand castle but I could never get it to be more than just a really big pile of sand. I'm impressed by the skill it took to make these as well as the creativity involved in conceptualizing some of the more complex ones. I find the one that's third from the bottom to be especially creative and original in its design.

3 comments:

  1. If there was any art form I wish I could master it would be sand sculpting. It seems very therapeutic, and also implies I've spent a lot of time at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too really like this art. If i had a summer to master the art of sand castles I would. Getting a tan just comes with the job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely incredible! It looks like it might be the same beach and/or artist.

    ReplyDelete