Posts

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Finding #11: Emily Jacobsen: On-the-Spot Advertising

Flatscreen TVs are popping up on walmart product displays and I think it is an advertising breakthrough! Our world of advertising is definitely expanding: ipad/tablet/online magazines, mobile app ads, pandora/hulu audio/video ads, and now what I call on-the-spot video advertising! There is no closer advertising than the product display and the packaging itself. These screens play audio as well and they suck you in as you walk by! They cycle through a few different commercials and definitely enhance the shopping experience. I ran around walmart taking these photos :)
(P.S. I did a Finding 12, which I don't think we needed to do.... but I never did a Finding 11... so here it is :)



No comments:

Post a Comment