Posts

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

sadly my last finding stuff for this blog- Elise Meservy

Too bad my elementary school music teacher wasn't so inspiring and since then I never had the desire to be in an sort of choir. If only I had this school's choir teacher. Now that's creativity, enthusiasm, and a brilliant/passionate teacher.

Enjoy only the best elementary school choir ever.

ps check out that kid drummer. legit.




and this is because I found yet another kindle ad which stole my heart. love it and I think it might have changed my negative opinion about kindles. hope it inspires you for your ikea campaigns.

4 comments:

  1. My chorus did not sing anything that wasn't 50 years old, I'm pretty sure. Kudos to that teacher!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for some reason i'd kind of had a negative attitude toward kindle too and I have no idea why! But that cute ad definitely helped and now I want one darn it

    ReplyDelete